Thursday, May 26, 2011

Quick Update

Just sent in another IRCC update in this morning. Since I'm short on time this morning, ill just post pictures here for now.



So I can cross out drawers and garters off my list. I'm now working on hemming and trimming my veil. Going on that has been painfully slow so far, since rolled hemming sheer silk chiffon is not the easiest thing in the world to do.

I also had a little hiccup with the green velveteen I was planning to use for my overdress. it had been a while since I had looked closely at it, so when I unfolded it the other day I was irked to find that it has that rather obnoxious rubberized backing.  SO....made a special shopping trip to the city and I was able to find some rough silk in the exact pale gold as the floss I've been using, but now I need to find a suitable lining for that as the black linen I was planning to use for the green just wont go. I have some ideas, but this hiccup wasn't really budgeted for. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment